- To treat you with respect and dignity.
- Respect your cultural and religious beliefs.
- Make sure that patients who do not speak English have access to an interpreter for their consultations.
- To deliver a high standard of care.
- To work in partnership with you in deciding your care.
- To maintain your right to confidentiality.
- To ensure you are seen by a Clinician for urgent conditions as soon as possible.
- To ensure you are offered an appointment with a GP for routine appointments as soon as one is available.
- To try not to keep you waiting for your appointment and inform you of any delays.
We expect from you:
- To treat the Practice staff with the same courtesy and respect as you would expect to receive.
- To cancel any unwanted appointments so that we can offer them to other patients in your place.
- To keep us updated of any changes to your name, address or telephone number.
- To give us advance notice if you need an interpreter or chaperone.